- Research, Development, and Field Trialing of Beneficial Plant Growth Promoting Bacterial Endophyte Products in collaboration with the University of Washington Earth Sciences and Forestry Department
- Field Trialing of BAM-FX – Bio Available Mineral Formula X – Together with Growers and BAM-X solutions
- Phytoremediation of TCE ground water plume EPA designated superfund site NASA-Ames Research Park Moffett Field CA
- Phytoremediation of TCE ground water plume Rubber Factory in Boone IA.
- Phytoremediation of TCE ground water plume Military Testing Facility in Norco, CA.
- Phytoextraction of Heavy Metals in Mine Tailings and leachate in New Mexico.
- Phytoremediation of Selenium from Fracking Waste Water, Cameco Corp. Uranium Mine, Douglas WY
- Nutrient Management Plan For Uvas and Pajaro River Agricultural Drainages, Gilroy CA.
- Bioremediation of Selenium in Agricultural Drainage Water, WSJV near Five Points CA.
- Selenium and Salt Management System Agricultural Drainage Water, WSJV near Five Points CA.
- Biofoam Biofilm filters for killing pathogens
- Codevelopment of economical mid- to large scale wastewater treatment systems
- Storm water and agricultural runoff control
- Research, Development, and Testing of Decentralized Sewage Treatment Systems relying on Biofoam for Biofilm Based treatment
- Rhizofiltration of Heavy Metals from Acid Mine Drainage Effluent in Leadville, CO. US Bureau of Reclamation.
- Floating Treatment Wetland for Storm Water Rhizo-filtration of Lake Merritt, Oakland CA
- Final Designs Submitted to City of Oakland for Floating Treatment Wetland install into lagoon