- Biofoam Biofilm filters for killing pathogens
- Codevelopment of economical mid- to large scale wastewater treatment systems
- Storm water and agricultural runoff control
- Research, Development, and Testing of Decentralized Sewage Treatment Systems relying on Biofoam for Biofilm Based treatment
- Rhizofiltration of Heavy Metals from Acid Mine Drainage Effluent in Leadville, CO. US Bureau of Reclamation.
- Floating Treatment Wetland for Storm Water Rhizo-filtration of Lake Merritt, Oakland CA
- Final Designs Submitted to City of Oakland for Floating Treatment Wetland install into lagoon